Program Manager - Managing documentation and Knowledge Management system for the KPMG QlikView Development Team to have a better learning and development process . I am a Program Manager with 10 years of experience in knowledge management and looking for senior positions.
Achievements & Initiatives
Firstly, I was recognized and rewarded for conducting first Virtual training Roadshow for HP Knowledge Management team in Costa Rica and Dublin Centers in 2015. I have also received below awards during my HP career.
1. Received HP Knowledge Parton Award in 2015.
2. Rewarded as top performance in HP Knowledge Centered Support in 2012 and 2013.
3. Rewarded as best Mentor for HP UKI Non CCI team in Q3 2011.
4. Recognized and rewarded as top performer in ISS UK&I for 2011.
5. Nominated and selected in Anirveda mentor program for Women Employees for HP in Jan 2011.
6. Received Most Promising Engineer- Industry Standard Servers award for HP in FY2010
7. Recognized as Service Excellence champ – July, September 09 for AME IPG BIJ/MFP team.
8. Recognized as the highest revenue generator for the AME IPG (voice & assisted eSupport teams) in FY08.
• HP2 T15 – Servicing HP BladeSystem.
• HP2 T16 – Industry Standard Architecture & Technology.
• HP2 T17 – Servicing HP ProLiant ML / DL / SL Servers.
• HP2 T19 - Servicing HP BladeSystem Solutions.
• HP0 S28 - Integrating and Managing HP BladeSystem Solutions in the Enterprise.
• HP0 S30 - Design and Implementation of HP SIM and HP Insight Control.
• Lean Six Sigma and Greenbelt Training from HP.
• Agile with Atlassian Jira from Coursera.